You probably know by now that we have some of the longest hours of any shop in the city. From 9am to 8pm April to October – and great hours the rest of the year – we’re here for you! But even if you can’t make it during those hours, we can still keep you rolling.
Now, you can roll up to our shop at any hour of the night, lock your bike up nearby, fill out one of the cards, drop your key and the card into our lock box, and we’ll do the rest!
How it Works
- Lock your bike up at one of the racks on the 101-117 block of Atlantic Avenue
- Grab a drop-off form out of the lock box in our vestibule (109 Atlantic Ave)
- Fill out the form (pictured at right) and zip tie your key or write your key’s code on the form
- Drop the form and key in the lock box!
- We’ll call you with a quote (if desired) and start work on your bike as soon as possible.
- Once work is done, we’ll call you and you can come pick up your bike!*
Please be advised that this service is offered AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are not liable for bikes damaged or stolen overnight.
Have other questions? Just call us at 617-670-0637 and we’ll be right with you.
*We’re still working on a way to offer 24-hour pickup…stay tuned…